PBS Passport gives your Development team a huge opportunity to improve new donor acquisition, existing donor retention and lapsed donor reactivation. But creating that Passport-specific donor journey also requires a substantial commitment of station time and resources.
Let Allegiance Fundraising help!
Sign up for AFG’s new “What’s on Passport for You” program!
“What’s on Passport for You” is a new, turnkey 12-month multi-channel program strategically built to dramatically increase awareness and usage of Passport to better benefit your station’s fundraising. The program leverages national and regional Passport news and content to:
- Drive new Member Acquisition via online Passport offers
- Grow Passport activations among eligible but unactivated members
- Increase usage by existing, activated Passport members
- Reactivate lapsed donors
- Increase overall Member Retention
- Upgrade Passport-level Members to higher giving levels
Agency Services Client Managers and fundraising strategists are ready to start working with your Development team to get your station-branded “What’s on Passport for You?” program up and running. Your new, existing and lapsed prospects can embark on an exciting, new integrated Passport donor journey sooner than you expected.
“What’s on Passport for You” also features support for member list and donation form integrations with the Allegiance Fundraising CRM and for MemberCard incentive and loyalty programs. We can also work with any CRM tool.
Included for participating stations in the “What’s on Passport for You” program:
- “Welcome to Passport” email series
- “Welcome to Passport” mail packet
- Custom monthly Facebook Ads
- Monthly segmentation of Prospect Leads
- Google Grants ad management
- Passport donation page optimization
- Monthly performance reporting
- Integrated SEM ads on Google and Bing
Contact an Allegiance Fundraising Group Agency Services Client Manager via email to learn more about this exciting new membership growth program.