Thank You Gifts
Effectively manage your donor premiums
Whether you offer items as premiums or sell them in an online store, AFG software gives you complete inventory control with individualized and unlimited premium coding, bundling, label printing, detailed tax receipts and, audit trails for every inventory transaction. It also stores vital information for more responsive customer service.
To make things even easier, Allegiance provides the tools required to build your online store and create and control custom pledge pages from your desktop, without IT involvement.
Create and send purchase orders when it’s time to reorder. When the order comes in, you’ll be reminded to update inventory by entering the quantity received right on the purchase order.
Premium Offers and Images
Save time by setting up your premium offers ahead of time. Store descriptions and images of each premium for automatic display on your pledge and store pages. Flexible options let you set up premiums to automatically appear on your pledge page during specific programs or time frames. If quantities are limited, you can even set premiums to be removed when the available inventory is spoken for. By bundling more than one item into one premium, you’ll eliminate multiple codes on your pledges.
Streamline in-house fulfillment with on-demand functions, built in safety nets, and automatic package labels that include item codes. You can also save time after your drive by outsourcing your fulfillment through integrated premium fulfillment with Forest Direct.
Additional time-saving features let you:
- Identify all pledges slated to receive premiums
- Generate detailed premium labels for items currently in stock and available for shipping
- Print more than one label if the premium requires more than one box for shipping
- Automatically notify donors if a premium for which they are waiting is out of stock
- Automatically adjust inventory as premiums are sent out
- For example, if a cookbook is offered under more than one premium code, changes in inventory counts for the cookbook will be made using data from each premium code
- Prevent premium labels from being generated when an item inventory falls to a designated count
- Manually enter adjustments, orders, shipments, and sales
- Track and generate reports and receipts
- Create customized premiums with just a few clicks
- Generate tax receipts that show the market value of premiums and net tax deductible contribution