Corporate Matching Gifts
Raise more money by doubling your donations
With so many different policies and procedures, managing a matching gift program can be overwhelming for non-profits. We give you seamless access to the most comprehensive gift databases available so you can make it easier for your donors to see their company’s policies and inspire them to make bigger donations.
Allegiance enables you to maximize the amount of money received from companies that match the gifts of their employees. This essential application gives you the tools to:
- Segment donors who are connected to a matching gift company.
- Select and solicit matching gift donors who have outstanding match forms.
- Append more than one company match to the same pledge (e.g., a husband and wife whose employers both matched).
- Automatically create a relationship during data entry if no prior relationship exists, maintaining a donor base to solicit for future matching gifts.
- Store information on matching gift company accounts within the same database.
- Log the company’s maximum match amount per year, per person, and per campaign.
- Maintain a relationship between the company and all the individuals it matches.
- Retain all matching gift history, even if the donor no longer works for a matching gift company.
- Generate aging reports, fulfillment reports, and matching gift member reports, enhancing your ability to analyze matching gift income trends, fulfillment of matching gifts, and lifetime giving of companies.
- Indicate whether the matching gift company requires forms and if you have the forms in stock.
- Display an on-screen inquiry of the matching gift companies and the donors for which they have provided matches.
- Provide each company with a distribution list of the member pledges matched with the company’s gifts.
We give you seamless access to the most comprehensive gift databases available so you can make it easier for your donors to see their company’s policies and inspire them to make bigger donations. Below is a breakdown of our matching gift integration options.
Double the Donation
- Automated email functionality allows you to send messaging to a donor based on their match-eligibility
- Organize your transaction records by match-eligible donors who have not yet submitted their match request
- Donors’ match-eligibility is always logged, creating a donor base exclusively made up of match-eligible donors
- Present donors with a simple, easy-to-understand, company-specific matching gift information
- View data numerically and visually on a comprehensive donations dashboard
- Access Double the Donation’s extensive matching gift database, which includes over 20,000 parent companies, subsidiaries and spelling variations to ensure that every match opportunity is seized
- See every donation made by employees of a certain company by searching for that company within the 360MatchPro portal
- See every donation a single donor has made by searching for their name within the 360MatchPro portal
- Automatically receive aggregated metrics to track matching gift efforts and success
- Inform donors of their match-eligibility and provide company-specific matching gift request forms or a link to the company’s online submission portal
- 360MatchPro collects employer information in two ways: email domain capture and self-identification
- In 360MatchPro, all donations are automatically labeled with the donor’s employer information, as collected through email domain screening and self-identification
- Double the Donation’s matching gift search tool can be seamlessly added to your donation forms in order to collect donors’ employment information and provide company-specific matching gift information when it is directly actionable.
- HEP Employer Find scans your data to identify companies that match gifts. Detailed information regarding the companies’ matching gift programs is appended to your database.
- HEP Auto Match integration screens your data to find donors who have provided employer names, determines if those employers offer matching gift opportunities, then automatically creates the company account if it does not exist, and the relationship between the donor account and the employer account.
- The HEP-customized search tool Gift Plus Online can be added to your pledge pages to help your donors quickly find out if their employer will match their gift. The donor will automatically receive specific company matching policies, instructions, and in most cases the forms needed to obtain the matching gift. The company information will also be added or updated within Allegiance, the relationship between the donor and the company will be created, and a matching gift pledge record will be generated.