Allegiance Fundraising Group, LLC provides an end to end Fundraising Solution to US based non-profits that is comprised of Fundraising Strategy and Consulting, Direct Response Mail, CRM Database and Underwriting Software as well as an incentive and loyalty program. We are dedicated to the nonprofit and faith-based broadcasting space and enable our customers to successfully complete their goals.
The Technology Solutions division based in Fargo, ND develops and supports fundraising and traffic software for the non-profit broadcasting and media industry. Our fundraising software is the market leader in Not for Profit and Listener Supported Broadcasting. We take pride in being first with innovative features that allow our customers to solve problems and increase their revenue. Our range of products includes Fundraising, Volunteer Management, Traffic & Corporate Support, and Auction Software and a Cloud Solution.
Position is responsible for maintaining accounting system, including cash receipts and monthly financial reporting. This position will be responsible for balance sheet and income statement entries along with year-end close, support of the annual external audit and any other duties as assigned by the CFO.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting
- Five or more years of experience in accounting
- Experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting to management
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Very strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Work independently with little to no supervision on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to work in a high growth environment
- Proficient in various computer software, including Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to handle various projects simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal with people at all levels within and outside of the organization
- Experience with Quickbooks a plus
- Daily mail receipt and distribution
- Maintenance of shared accounting inbox, including responses to all incoming inquiries
- Create and mail customer invoices and month-end statements
- Receive and post customer payments with a high level of accuracy
- Invoice coding and maintenance of chart of accounts
- Provide backup for accounts payable duties
- Create and post monthly and annual adjusting journal entries
- Maintain supporting schedules, including deferred revenue analysis
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, including bank accounts
- Support office management by assisting with external vendors on facility, office equipment, contract and other day-to-day issues, when necessary.
- Support to internal and external customers regarding accounting issues
- Support annual budgeting process
- Support month-end and year-end closing process
- Support monthly financial statement preparation and issuance
- Assist with annual external financial audit
- Assist with developing policies to strengthen internal controls and ensure compliance with regulators
- Special projects, as assigned
- Occasional travel