Senior Account Executive
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make a difference in the world by helping nonprofit organizations fulfill their missions? Allegiance Fundraising, a well-established fundraising team that creates end-to-end fundraising solutions, is looking for a Senior Account Executive to be a key member of the Production Services Team, playing an essential role in the success of our clients. If you are a highly motivative person, with exceptional organizational, time management and project management skills, this may be the job for you. Job qualifications include 5 years of direct mail production experience, ability to manage multiple programs, juggle priorities, take the lead on all aspects of direct mail production from creative development, quoting, data processing all the while working within the USPS postage regulations. Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills including a positive and pleasant manner. A proficiency in Microsoft Office and Acrobat are desirable; strong Excel skills are a must. The ability to work in a team environment across divisions as well as independently are essential. Position to work from our Plymouth, MA location.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with the highest quality of execution
- Implement strict quality control for all aspects of each program
- Direct mail project management of budget, creative, print production, mail house services of all projects
- Digital project management of creative and schedules
- Execute all strategic plans as directed. Communicate all production elements to design team, freelance copywriters, and proofreader.
- Advanced understanding of the print process to accurately communicate print requirements and specifications to the print vendor.
- Manage and communicate with mail shop all program specifications, including data processing instructions, scheduling and provide day-to-day direction on expectations for each project
- Independently manage all programs for a wide range of account sizes, with varying levels of complexity.
- Resolve client problems independently and proposing solutions to the team
- Limited travel required as needed (5% Travel).
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or with a minimum of 5-7 years in agency or mail shop setting.
- Excellent project management skills are paramount to the success of this roll.
- Ability to juggle, prioritize and balance competing goals, projects and personalities.
- Extensive knowledge in print processing, data processing, mail shop and postal requirements.
- Exceptional communication skills are a must, including written and verbal communications with clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Must be able to work individually as well as collaboratively, be a team player who enjoys being part of a larger team.
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills and ability to communicate with philanthropic client base as well as peers.
- Fluency with Microsoft Word and Excel.