Senior Account Executive, Production Services
A growing direct response fundraising agency seeks a solution-oriented, hands on direct mail and digital production professional to manage all production for an existing portfolio of non-profit clients. 5+years’ experience of direct mail production required, including print production and/or mail house experience, although some agency production experience is preferred. Digital experience is a plus.Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills a must. Should be a well-organized self-starter with an attention to detail and exceptional project and time management skills. To work from our Plymouth, MA location. Competitive benefits and salary.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with the highest quality of execution
- Implement strict quality control for all aspects of each program
- Direct mail project management of budget, creative, print production, mail house services of all projects
- Digital project management of creative and schedules
- Execute all strategic plans as directed. Communicate all production elements to design team, freelance copywriters, and proofreader.
- Advanced understanding of the print process to accurately communicate print requirements and specifications to the print vendor.
- Manage and communicate with mail shop all program specifications, including data processing instructions, scheduling and provide day-to-day direction on expectations for each project
- Independently manage all programs for a wide range of account sizes, with varying levels of complexity.
- Resolve client problems independently and proposing solutions to the team
- Limited travel required as needed (5% Travel).
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or with a minimum of 5-7 years in agency or mail shop setting.
- Excellent project management skills are paramount to the success of this roll.
- Ability to juggle, prioritize and balance competing goals, projects and personalities.
- Extensive knowledge in print processing, data processing, mail shop and postal requirements.
- Exceptional communication skills are a must, including written and verbal communications with clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Must be able to work individually as well as collaboratively, be a team player who enjoys being part of a larger team.
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills and ability to communicate with philanthropic client base as well as peers.
- Fluency with Microsoft Word and Excel.