Senior Account Executive, Agency Services
A growing direct response fundraising agency seeks a multi-channel, customer-service oriented strategist to manage an existing portfolio of non-profit clients. 4+years experience required, on either the client or agency side, although some agency experience is preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills a must. Should be a self-starter with an attention to detail. Competitive benefits and salary.
- Manages small to mid-size accounts with limited supervision. May support large accounts under an Account Director or Vice President of Fundraising.
- Recommend direct mail and digital strategies to increase revenue and donor engagement and coordinate the execution of the marketing plan.
- Develop and manage the clients’ budgets and perform results analysis — providing basic observations and insight into results and developing strategies around these insights.
- Supports initiatives to grow current client billings.
- Must have a general understanding of creative development, copy editing, and basic strategic direction, applying best practices. Manages the creative development/approval process for his/her clients with guidance from an Account Director or Vice President of Client Management.
- Supports new business initiatives by helping write proposals and participating in corporate initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree required, possibly in marketing or other fields that require writing, such as English, history.