Sales Development Representative
Allegiance Fundraising Group is a full service fundraising agency and technology company. We have the dynamic energy of a startup combined with the credibility of a 30 year old company. The mission of Allegiance Fundraising Group is to help nonprofits achieve their goals through innovative and cost-effective fundraising solutions. AFG aims to deliver end-to-end support that will acquire, nurture, and retain more donors while keeping their clients in the driver’s seat every step of the way.
We are looking for dynamic, high-performing, and hard working individuals to join our expanding inside sales team. The ideal candidate not only loves working in sales but also has a desire to work alongside nonprofit organizations that are making a positive impact in their community and across the country. A successful SDR is a fast learner and implements feedback quickly, has exceptional communication skills, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is determined to be successful. Sales Development Reps are the front line of the sales process and spend their days generating new leads via cold email and warm call. When prospective leads are identified SDRs are responsible for discovery calls, qualifying leads, and scheduling product demos with account executives.
- You have a passion for sales but also want to make a positive impact in the world
- You have an appetite for learning new things
- You are committed to a high standard or integrity and work ethic
- You’re a people person and are curious by nature
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. We want you to be a chameleon that can create a personal connection with any prospect you meet
- Inbound lead qualification and follow up activity based on Marketing events and web site inquiries
- Outbound prospecting via account/contact research and cold email and warm calling to generate and uncover opportunities
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified meetings on a monthly basis
- Dedicated alignment with an outside sales representative and pre-sales engineer to achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Produce high level of call and email activity daily
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
- Manage and log activity in Hubspot & Salesforce.com daily
- Lead Development experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills & dynamic telephone presence.
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Technically savvy (Microsoft Office, Salesforce, etc)
- Proven track record of success