Lead Software Engineer
Allegiance Fundraising Group, LLC provides an end to end Fundraising Solution to US based non-profits that is comprised of Fundraising Strategy and Consulting, Direct Response Mail, CRM Database and Underwriting Software as well as an incentive and loyalty program. We are dedicated to the nonprofit and faith-based broadcasting space and enable our customers to successfully complete their goals.
The Allegiance Technology Solutions division based in Fargo, ND develops and supports fundraising and traffic software for the non-profit broadcasting and media industry. Our fundraising software is the market leader in Not for Profit and Listener Supported Broadcasting. We take pride in being first with innovative features that allow our customers to solve problems and increase their revenue. Our range of products includes Fundraising, Volunteer Management, Traffic & Corporate Support, and Auction Software and a Cloud Solution.
The Lead Software Engineer is a team member within our development department. The successful individual will be involved in all aspects of the development process. They will be leading, developing, testing, documenting, supporting, and troubleshooting all our different products. This position will be concentrating on leading a team of web developers. This position will be based in Fargo, ND.
- Frameworks: .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core
- Data Storage: SQL Server
- DevOps: Azure DevOps with TFVC Repository
- Lead of scrum team of web developers
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code using software development best practices
- Design, develop and maintain all Allegiance products
- Research new technologies and communicate findings with team members
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the goals of the product are aligned with the delivered features
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written / verbal)
- Ability to be organized, detailed, and multi-task
- Excellent analytical skills; superior problem-solving skills
- Strong initiative and vision for continuous improvement
Education and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 2 year degree in Computer Science or a related field and 2 years of experience, or equivalent experience
- Experience with C# and .NET technologies and other Object Oriented programming experience
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and Scrum
- Working Knowledge of Visual Studio
- Working Knowledge of SQL – especially with MSSQL
- Working knowledge of WinForms, MVC, .NET CORE, and entity framework
- Working knowledge of automated testing is a plus
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Microservices architecture is a plus
The Lead Software Engineer will need to be self-motivated and willing to be relentless in finding solutions to ever changing customer needs. People that tend to succeed in this role are typically intelligent, curious, relentless, organized, detailed, and ready for a challenge. Urgency, Energy, and Enthusiasm will go a long way towards success in this role.
Type of Position & Hours
This is a Fulltime position with average hours between 40 and 45 hours per week. Work hours are generally 8 am to 5 pm but can be flexible when needed. Salary will depend on experience and will be competitive.